my one resolution is divided into seven smaller resolutions. each of which promises to be a bittersweet battle with myself, with hundreds of temptations stocked around this flat; with memories of failed battles in the past…
A mouthful of sugar and i am supermum today.
so who does that make me tomorrow?
1. gulp. no more payasam — and that means no kheer, no samea, no kadalai maavu payasam — not an urnful and not a spoonful
2. no sugar in coffee– bleddy! this makes coffee taste foul. so make that resolution one point one A: NO coffee in 2009.
3. no chocolate chip cookies — actually i don’t even LIKE cc cookies, i just eat em out of habit
4. no vanilla ice-cream: pity, because the ice-cream here is rather creamy, melty, light…
5. no simply sugary moments: we buy more white sugar than rice every month. i rest my case
6. no carrot halwa: this is the recipe that has given me celebrity status …
7. *sob*…no condensed milk: cut to 18 years ago when i got a tongue gash and a cheek gash and still kept licking straight out of the tin..
yesh. stuck my neck out with this post. let me see if i can hit 365 days staying sugar-free.
*Happy New Year*