that would be me.
the last three days i felt like asaaan + 1.
i baby-sat two kids (one 8 year old and a four year old) till 7p.m.
and another neighbour’s kid (5 years old) just dropped in, since he felt he HAD to be part of the “10-unique-screeching-sounds-a-rocket-makes-before-blast-off” and other games.
some key thoughts:
1. once i sit down. some kid will ask for water.
2. i call my own kid by some other kid’s name.
3. baby param gets to ride pillion around the dining table. 17 times.
4. a kid who NEVER naps in the afternoon has fallen asleep on the sofa
5. the kid who swatted a mosquito and drew blood, elicits a round of deep appreciation
6. the kid who swatted a mosquito and drew blood, is still talking about the incident on day 2.
7. that kid was firstborn
8. five kids will sit at the dining table for haldirams bhujjia.
9. very unfamiliar feeling to wash a strange new bum.
10. if i have at some point in time said nasty, rude and defamatory things about Playhouse Disney Channel itakeitbackok.