1. you can be sick. or you can have kids.
2. firstborn mostly asks questions for which he already knows the answer (are there volcanoes in Mysore? Are we going to India in March? Do I have a pet name?)
3. Point two is so annoying. and the answer is no no and no.
4. Baby Param smiles and waves to strangers while sitting on the back seat.
5. I am afraid of most kids in my block. my sons are doing far better in the ‘spinal cord’ dept.
6. the three XY chromosome holders have frighteningly identical taste in food. benena chips. check. idli + sambar. check. popcorn. check. pav bhaji. check. warm water. check.
7. When a book blows your mind, it takes a long while to get your mind back, and get on to a new book.
8. i hate to ask of too many things of my mixie.
9. baby param can tell apart our individual trees: mine, firstborn’s and his.
10. that conditioner is a hair-detangler. a discovery that came 20 years too late in my life.