…will continue after this blip in programming.
was inundated with this meh-feeling
1. baby param started school (which should have given me four hours off and more time to blog…)
2. and am not troubled by separation anxiety ( which should have really given me four hours off)
3. deepavali is SO happening here in KL. i am reporting the news late. the excitement was on right at navarathri. (exactly how this is related to my non-blogging, i dont know. )
4. i looked at a choc burfi (never met a choc burfi that i didnt want to get to know intimately. this time i only looked. )
5. i have a waist (for the first time 20 years) (could it be because of 4?)
6. my blankness shed its boundaries this afternoon. (@smartassbride: who has mugged 5000o journals/books and all its contents. stop reading now)
i dont know if it was general vagueness or pinpoint vagueness or nonspecific vagueness.
at this carnival, this babe asked me who my fav actor was.
I said Surya. (wrong. to be precise. and i am precise only in DAMN HINDSIGHT. i like Jeyam Ravi).
well this babe said there’s a prize if i name a surya movie.
further escalation of aforementioned empty memory syndrome. and i only gaped.
I looked at the mmmim ( who is inconveniently, as always, standing 10 feet away ) and he loudly shouted “kaaka kaaka”.
(so now most of Kuala Lumpur knows that the slimmish woman( note how i keep emphasising point number 5) in the yellow chudidar and long hair cant name a surya movie without prompting. (and now the blogworld knows it BECAUSE I BLOODY KEYED IT IN HERE MYSELF)
and so i repeated kaaka kaaka to the babe in the carnival. and won a prize. and firstborn was in heaven at his ma’s superior prize-winning skills.