about the India trip.
1. I have a new cooking idol: revathi shanmugam. tried four dishes, pudina rice, kathrikaai pachchadi, soup and two kinds of vada.
will youtube her teaching the sambarvada dahivada recipe . you guys are going to love me
2. watched the margazhi mahotsav on tv. sanjay was tops. no frills with ghatam tabla morsing, etc. just music and the man. enjoyed nithyashree’s chatter more than the music. aruna sayeeram has the most elegant hands. very very chic nails. sudha raghunathan is getting younger? ranjani and gayatri have a great sense of dressing. they never go over the top. lovely understated fashion. i didnt like the new chap, abhishek raghuram or didnt like the chatter or the music double thumbs down.
3. the mmmim locked me in two days ago. he took the house keys and car keys, locked the grill gate behind him and left. the things i endure, i tell you…
4. in chennai, I spoke to utbt of utbtkids fame… and now i know two things that you people dont. the names of her daughters…:-)
5. I take back all the rude things i said about thin people. after a point the jokes about not going out on a windy get BLOODY stale. and i got a lot this time. only because i have lot some considerable weight. pshaw. and i am not even thin yet.
6. the best kutcheri was by sreevalsan menon on new year’s day on all india radio. tops. hadnt even heard of the bloke, and the nnounced pronounced his name sri wilson. i was wondering …?google nanri